Share Your Knowledge and Expertise with the Life Sciences L&D Community
The official call for workshops will open in July. In the meanwhile, please join the mailing list to be notified when this year’s call opens.
We’re interested in seeing workshops for beginner, intermediate and advanced trainers in the content tracks listed below. Attendees are looking for dynamic, interactive sessions that provide them with actionable takeaways.
This year’s workshops will be a mix of virtually delivered content and live, in-person workshops. More details and complete guidelines to be provided.
- Career Success
- Customer Engagement & Selling Skills in a Matrix Environment
- Field Trainers Gauging Impact & ROI Global Learning
- Healthcare Reform and Marketplace Access
- Innovative Trends in Technologies in Learning & Development
- Instructional Design & Delivery
- Learning Labs: 20-Minute Micro-Learning Session in the Learning Village Exhibit Hall
- Management & Leadership Development
- Medical Device & Diagnostics Training
- Mobile & Digital Learning
- Non-Commercial (Clinical / Medical / Technical) Training
- Partner-Sponsored Workshop
- Strategic Trends in Learning Strategic Account Management